- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup mustard
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 loaf Cuban bread
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 3 slices Artisan Deli Breakfast Toast Ham
- 1 large dill pickle, sliced thinly lengthwise
- 5 slices of crispy Artisan Deli Smoked Chicken Bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter, or as needed
- The more the merrier they say and why should we leave an opportunity to be merry so let’s begin mixing the mayonnaise, mustard, and cayenne together in a bowl to make the sauce.
- Use your knives carefully as you trim off ends of the bread. Hold you knife steady as you cut your loaf in half and evenly split bread to make tops and bottoms of 2 sandwiches. Now marry your slices with the sauces as you generously spread a large layer of your mayonnaise or mustard sauce. Simply because they are the perfect match together.
- It’s your time to create a stairway to heaven as you meticulously line your sandwich with ingredients between the two bottom halves in this order: 2 slices Swiss cheese, 3 slices Artisan Deli Breakfast Toast Ham, 5 Slices of crispy Artisan Deli Smoked Chicken Bacon, pickle slices, and 2 more slices of Swiss cheese. Place tops on sandwiches.
- Melt butter in a heavy skillet over medium heat and watch as it oozes and bubbles as it heats up. Let the goodness of butter fulfill your heart’s desire as you let it soak evenly in your bread by placing your sandwiches in the skillet and press down with a heavyweight (such as another skillet or foil-wrapped bricks). Toast sandwiches until bread is crisp and filling is heated through, 3 or 4 minutes per side.
Look at the masterpiece you have created and relish it with pride.