Ham & Cheese Bread rolls
Did your friends just tell you they are coming over? Or are your kids returning from their football practice? And you have no idea what to prepare. Kids or adults, nobody likes to be hungry. We have this very easy recipe to help you out. It will just take you minutes and it is super fun to prepare.
Get your hands moving!! It’s time for some action!!
- 4 slices of white bread without crust
- 4 slices of slightly fried ham
- 4 slices of cheese of your choice
- 1 egg, beaten
- Fine breadcrumbs, for coating
- Olive oil, for frying
- Cut off the sides of the bread.
- Heat the cooking oil in a cooking pot.
- Place the bread slices in a zip lock bag or you can put them together in a saran wrap. Flatten using a rolling pin. This is the best time to release your anger.
- Spread mayonnaise on the slices, you can never go wrong with fun foods mayonnaise.
- Arrange the ham and cheese on the bread. Carefully roll the three pieces and lock them together with a toothpick.
- Dip the rolled bread in beaten egg. Place the Panko bread crumbs in a large Ziploc bag and then put the dipped rolls in. Shake until everything is covered with crumbs.
- Fry in low to medium heat until the color turns golden brown (about 5 to 7 minutes).
- Plate the lined rolls according to your plating preference. Let the creativity in your escape.
- Serve as a snack or slice into pieces and serve as an appetizer.
Share and enjoy this wonderful snack with your friends, kids, and family!! And don’t forget to tag us in these memories made, on @artisandelibnb.