Dance to the wonderful tunes of feeling hot hot hot this carnival while you binge on Artisan Deli’s Hot Dog Delight. It takes the same amount of time to eat it and make it.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 4 large cloves garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (Tabasco is the best option)
- 8 Artisan Deli Classic Smoked Hickory Wood Chicken Hot Dogs
- 8 hot dog rolls
- Grated carrots, finely chopped celery with leafy tops, and pickle relish, for topping
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese or any cheese of your preference
Let us begin our carnival special!
- Preheat a grill to medium-high.
- Heat a large skillet over medium to medium-high. Add the butter. When it melts, add the onions and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often until the onions are very soft and deep golden brown, about 20 minutes. Add the hot sauce and reduce the heat to low, adding a splash of water if the onions get too dry.
- Grill the Artisan Deli Classic Smoked Hickory Wood Chicken Hot Dogs turning occasionally until it is heated through and casings are the right amount of crispy, about 4 minutes.
- Place the dogs in rolls; top with the onions, carrots, celery, relish, and cheese.
Now enjoy watching the floats while you enjoy your hot dogs at the side and as always tag us in those wonderful memories of Carnival on @artisandelibnb.